Is this for you?
You are a BI or report developer with 3-5 years of experience. You are not just looking for a next step but seeking an exciting challenge to really influence a company, change a market and develop yourself.
For our future growth, we are looking for BI Consultants who can help us build the tools that shape and grow our business, our team and our market. The position is available to local and international candidates. We are recognized by the Dutch government as a publicly registered sponsor.
Our offices are based in Amsterdam, while our clients are international. You will help us develop & refine the tools that make a difference for our clients. You may be asked to travel up to 4 days a week to our clients to provide unbiased, objective advisory and implementation services. As such the job is demanding, exciting and rewarding.
In our growing business, there is also plenty of opportunity to specialize and grow further in areas that have your interest. You will be asked to contribute to Thought Leadership and leverage your up to date skills and knowledge to enable cohesive delivery of strategic solutions.
Have you got the skills?
You have completed a relevant bachelor or master degree (e.g. Computer Science, Information Science, or Software Engineering)
Experience with SQL is a must. Furthermore you possess the following key skills:
- Experience in one or more reporting tools, like SSRS, Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc.
- Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Team working skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, preferably also in one other language (French, Dutch or other)
Have you got the experience?
You have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience or affinity with most of the following:
- Designing and building reports with one or more of the above-mentioned reporting tools. The ability to create intuitive and effective reports that perfectly matches the information requirements
- Financial services experience, preferably in asset management, wealth management, pensions or investments. Especially relevant is experience in alternative investment, such as Private Equity, real-estate or infrastructure
- Familiarity with Finance enabling technologies, specifically portfolio management and administration tooling experience.
- Consulting, advisory, change or project experience is a bonus
- Most importantly you have a drive to excel, a passion to make a difference and an entrepreneurial flair to create
- You will also fit in with our culture and environment which is committed, hardworking, ambitious, supportive and fun. You will be collaborative and able to work in our small diverse team and sufficiently independent to work autonomously when required
What do we offer?
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to grow in our start-up environment and help us define, shape, and grow the business. We truly believe our greatest asset is our people, so we strive to provide a challenging, interesting, and supportive working environment in which you can develop as fast as your ambitions, goals and achievements allow. We are also committed to keep all our people trained and skilled to offer our clients the latest insights into product and market developments.
To help you to be the best version of yourself, we provide:
- An exciting and international work environment where you will be part of a successful and growing team, which you will help shape
- Great opportunities to develop and grow in line with your ambitions and being a part of our journey to conquer the marketplace with our unique offerings
- Excellent and flexible remuneration and flexible pay-out
- A laptop and mobile phone
- An NS-business card which enables you to make use of all public transportation
Who are we?
We are a young and dynamic management consulting firm that specializes in the asset and wealth management industry. We believe in doing things differently. While we are focussed on our clients and their results, we want to bring them success through asset-based consulting. By bringing a knowledge-based skillset with appropriate tools to our clients, we make faster implementation of change possible.
For this purpose, we have developed (and continue to improve) our unique delivery model with an effective toolset. This also means we invest heavily (up to 20% of our annual revenue) in enabling our people to be the best consultants in our marketplace. The aim is to build out a full servicing model by which we are truly unique to our specific client niche.
Most recently we have launched our Test Automation software which enables clients to quickly automate their regression test cases without any coding. This enables clients to shorten development time and makes more releases possible.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are truly committed to employ the most talented individuals who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to get the job done. We are looking for people with great soft skills possessing the right level of business or technical qualifications.
Where are we located?
Our company offices, where you will be working on a day-to-day basis (Covid restrictions may apply), are based in the financial centre of Amsterdam. The position is available to local and international candidates. We are recognized by the Dutch government as a publicly registered sponsor. Read more about the advantages of working in The Netherlands on the main page of careers.
Apply here. Any other questions regarding this vacancy? Contact us @ info at leadingmile.com
*When you submit your application, you consent to your data being processed for recruitment purposes at LeadingMile.