Who we are
We are a dynamic boutique management consulting firm based in Amsterdam, that specializes in business and technology across the asset and wealth management industry. We are an exciting start up with our current focus across Europe & UK and are looking to internationally expand in the future. We believe in doing things differently and have a relentless focus on our clients and their results. By bringing a knowledge-based skillset to our clients, we make faster implementation of change possible delivering change management holistically. For this purpose, we have developed (and continue to refine) our unique delivery model with an effective range of proprietary toolsets.
The aim is to build out a full servicing model through which we are truly unique to our clients and realise our goal of industry transformation.
We are supported by an international business and technology consultancy firm, which was established in 2009 with a team in excess of 300 and listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for four consecutive years, the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015 as well as the Investec Mid-Market 100 list in 2016. Headquartered in London, UK, it has a global presence through offices in Germany, the United States, India and Singapore.
What we are looking for
You are a tester who can build a test automation set based on an open source framework. These activities will typically be performed at a client location, so being comfortable with and capable of client contact is a must.
For our future growth, we are looking for a team of testers and consultants that can help us build our strong capabilities in the market space. You will (initially) be based out of our Amsterdam office, where you will also help us develop & refine the test framework that make a difference for our clients.
As a tester, you may also be asked to travel up to 4 days a week to our clients to provide unbiased objective testing, advisory and implementation services. As such the job is demanding, exciting and rewarding.
You have completed a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Science, Software Engineering or other IT related fields
You possess the following key skills:
- A minimum of 4 years in software development or comparable
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of Selenium Webdriver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and articulation in English. Preferably also fluent in one other language (French, Dutch or other)
- A capability of operating independently or with minimal supervision
- Experience in the financial sector and a good understanding of business processes
The following skills are also needed:
- A certificate such as TMap, ISTQB or comparable is a plus, but not required
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus, but not required
- Experience with other test automation tools such as HP UFT / cucumber / fitnesse is a plus, but not required
- Experience with SQL is a plus, but not required
- Generic skills and personality trades we are looking for include: commercial awareness, capability of building strong working relationships, working in teams, good numerical skills, attention to detail, analytical mindset, self-motivated etc.
What we offer
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to grow in our start-up environment and help us define, shape and grow the business. We truly believe our greatest asset is our people, so we strive to provide a challenging, interesting and supportive working environment in which you can develop as fast as your ambitions, goals and achievements allow. We are also committed to keep all our people trained and skilled in order to offer our clients the latest insights into product and market developments.
All our consultants will receive within the package:
- An exciting and international work environment where you will be part of a successful and growing team, which you can help shape
- Great opportunities to develop and grow in line with your ambitions and being a part of our journey to conquer the market place with our unique offerings
- Excellent and flexible remuneration and bonus structure
- Travel compensation
- Pension allowance
- A laptop and mobile phone
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are truly committed to employ the most talented individuals who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to get the job done. We are looking for people with great soft skills possessing the right level of business or technical qualifications.
Currently, our vacancies are available for people (already) living in the Amsterdam Area or willing to move here from other EU countries. As we are expanding, we will have opportunities at other locations. Please follow us on LinkedIn to make sure you are informed on future job opportunities and our international expansion.
Send us an e-mail with your motivation and résumé.