What we are looking for
You are a project or programme manager that is looking for a next step. For our future growth, we are looking for international project and programme managers at all levels to help us shape and grow our business and our team. You will (initially) be based out of our Amsterdam or London offices. As a project / programme manager, you will be asked to travel up to 4 days a week to our clients to provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory and implementation services. You will be looking to improve productivity and overall performance of our clients. As such the job is demanding, exciting and rewarding.
While the initial focus of many of our clients is to implement a portfolio management solution for alternative investments, our reach (especially in the long term) stretches beyond that and as such you have the opportunity to become an all-round project and/or programme manager. In our growing business, there is also plenty of opportunity to specialize and grow further in areas of your interest. You will be asked to contribute to Thought Leadership and leverage your up to date skills and knowledge to enable cohesive delivery of strategic solutions.
You have completed your master degree and possess the following key skills:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Team working and team binding skills
- IT skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, preferably also in one other language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or other)
You will have experience or affinity with most of the following:
- Financial services experience, preferably in asset management, wealth management, pensions or investments. Especially relevant is experience with alternative investment, such as Private Equity, real-estate or infrastructure
- Familiarity with Finance enabling technologies, specifically portfolio management and administration tooling experience.
- Project management, consulting, advisory or change experience. Experience with top tier consulting firms is considered especially relevant.
- IT implementation experience. Experience with ERP systems or specific investment systems is especially relevant.
- Managing (multiple) teams and assignments efficiently to completion within a complex programme.
- Creating and staffing a project / programme organisation, creating a project and resource planning and reporting on the progress towards senior level executives (steering committee)
- Project and programme management tooling
- Dealing with a supplier in a client – supplier relationship.
- Most importantly you will have a drive to excel, a passion to make a difference and a service ethic to manage our clients according to our standards.
- You will also fit in with our culture and environment which is committed, hardworking, ambitious, supportive and fun. You will be collaborative and able to work in our small diverse team and sufficiently independent to work autonomously when required.
What we offer
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to grow in our start-up environment and help us define, shape and grow the business. We truly believe our greatest asset is our people, so we strive to provide a challenging, interesting and supportive working environment in which you can develop as fast as your ambitions, goals and achievements allow. We are also committed to keep all our people trained and skilled in order to offer our clients the latest insights into product and market developments.
All our project / programme managers will receive the following items as part of their package:
- An exciting and international work environment where you will be part of a successful and growing team, which you can help select and shape
- Great opportunities to develop and grow in line with your ambitions and being a part of our journey to conquer the market with our unique offerings
- Excellent and flexible remuneration and flexible pay-out
- Flexibility on location (For now Amsterdam or London, but we aim to extend our presence to new markets such as Asia & North America).
- A laptop and mobile phone
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are truly committed to employ the most talented individuals who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to get the job done. We are looking for people with great soft skills possessing the right level of business or technical qualifications.
Send us an e-mail with your motivation and résumé.