Who we are
We are an exciting start-up, a dynamic boutique management consulting firm that specializes in business and technology across the asset and wealth management industry. We believe in doing things differently and have a relentless focus on our clients and their results. By bringing a knowledge based skillset to our clients, we make faster implementation of change possible delivering change management holistically. For this purpose, we have developed (and continue to refine) our unique delivery model with an effective range of proprietary toolsets. The aim is to build out a full servicing model through which we are truly unique to our clients and realise our goal of industry transformation. We are a Dutch company based in Amsterdam with current focus across Europe & UK and plans for international expansion.
We are supported by an international business and technology consultancy firm, which was established in 2009 with a team in excess of 300 and listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 for four consecutive years, the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015 as well as the Investec Mid-Market 100 list in 2016. Headquartered in London, UK, it has a global presence through offices in Germany, the United States, India and Singapore.
What we are looking for
You are a management consultant or private market specialist that is not just looking for a next step but seeking an exciting challenge to really influence a company, change a market and develop yourself. For our future growth, we are looking for international management consultants at various levels (junior, medior and senior) to help us shape and grow our business and our team. You will (initially) be based out of our Amsterdam or London offices. As a management consultant, you may be asked to travel up to 4 days a week to our clients to provide strategic, unbiased and objective advisory and implementation services. You will be looking to improve productivity and overall performance of our clients. As such the job is demanding, exciting and rewarding.
While the initial focus of many of our clients is to implement a portfolio management solution for alternative investments, our reach (especially in the long term) stretches beyond that and as such you have the opportunity to become an all-round consultant. In our growing business, there is also plenty of opportunity to specialize and grow further in areas that have your interest. You will be asked to contribute to Thought Leadership and leverage your up to date skills and knowledge to enable cohesive delivery of strategic solutions.
You have completed your master degree and possess the following key skills:
- Commercial awareness
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tact and persuasive ability
- Team working skills
- IT skills
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, preferably also in one other language (French, German, Dutch, Spanish or other)
You will have at least 5 years of relevant working experience or affinity with most of the following:
- Financial services experience, preferably in asset management, wealth management, pensions or investments. Especially relevant is experience in alternative investment, such as Private Equity, real-estate or infrastructure
- Familiarity with Finance enabling technologies, specifically portfolio management and administration tooling experience
- Consulting, advisory, change or project experience. Experience with top tier consulting firms is preferred
- IT implementation experience. Experience with ERP systems or specific investment systems are especially relevant
- You can manage teams and assignments efficiently to completion
- Most importantly you will have a drive to excel, a passion to make a difference and an entrepreneurial flair to create
- You will also fit in with our culture and environment which is committed, hardworking, ambitious, supportive and fun. You will be collaborative and able to work in our small diverse team and sufficiently independent to work autonomously when required
What we offer
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to grow in our start-up environment and help us define, shape and grow the business. We truly believe our greatest asset is our people, so we strive to provide a challenging, interesting and supportive working environment in which you can develop as fast as your ambitions, goals and achievements allow. We are also committed to keep all our people trained and skilled in order to offer our clients the latest insights into product and market developments.
The following items are also included in the consultant package:
- An exciting and international work environment where you will be part of a successful and growing team, which you can help shape
- Great opportunities to develop and grow in line with your ambitions and being a part of our journey to conquer the market place with our unique offerings
- Excellent and flexible remuneration and flexible pay-out
- Flexibility on location (For now Amsterdam or London, but we aim to extend our presence to new markets in Asia and North America)
- A laptop and mobile phone
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are truly committed to employ the most talented individuals who are selected entirely on their skills and ability to get the job done. We are looking for people with great soft skills possessing the right level of business or technical qualifications
Send us an e-mail with your motivation and résumé.